Need Flex Migration Help?
- Adobe ends Flash player support in 2020
- Flex apps will no longer function
- We can help migrate your app
If you are in the midwest this weekend, you should really, really consider dropping by BFusion & BFlex in Bloomington, Indiana. It is a bring your own laptop event full of hands-on tracks conducted by speakers from around the globe combined with optional full-day training sessions. The schedule is packed so full of content on Flex and ColdFusion topics that your only regret will be the inability to attend twice.
Here is a smathering of sessions from the Flex track (and remember, there is also a full day of fusion content too )
- Hooking up Flex and ColdFusion. An introduction to CFAAS
- Integrating BlazeDS and ColdFusion
- New Flash Builder 4 WSDL and HTTP Connectors
- Drag and Drop Image Manager with Flex & AIR
- Practical Cairngorm for Adobe Flex Applications
- Creating Your First HTML-Based Application for Adobe AIR with Dreamweaver CS4
- Building Flex Apps with Swiz: Simple, fast, flexible, powerful.
- Spark Components for Flex 4
- Component Development using the Flex 4 Model
- Using Merapi to tap into native code in your Flex application
- Flex Component Development from Scratch
- 90 Minutes + Flixel = 1 Game
- Creating Applications for the Flash Platform
- Flex Intro for Developers
- Introduction to Flash Catalyst
I am not sure how the folks at BFlex manage to provide this for a $10 price tag, but if you are close enough to even consider going to this event, it would be a mistake to miss it.
Hope to see you there,