I admit it.
Despite the (sometimes) good natured ribbing of individuals on my native North American continent, it took the comments of Geoff Bowers and Jesse Warden while I was Down Under at webDU to actually get this blog online.
I intend to use it to demonstrate some interesting, and occasionally useful, techniques and code snippets that are created throughout my day. I also intend to post materials and code from my various presentations and address questions that I couldn’t answer due to time constraints.
Over time, I want this blog to become a useful resource for Flex, Flash and perhaps some ColdFusion and Java.
However, I think it is important to clarify some expectations up front.
- I intend to flagrantly misspell words
- I may make up new words as I see fit
- You shouldn’t use this blog as a reference on the formal use of punctuation
- I tend to get a little passionate about topics, so forgive my rants
- I tend to be hyperbolic… it is possible that I didn’t really look through 50,000,000 lines of code to find a given solution
- I tend to use hyperbolic threats of violence, but, I promise that I have neither the ability to set people on fire with my mind nor the sheer strength required to stab anyone with a motor vehicle
Lastly, this is a blog, so, I am going to write as I come across useful information. I may not always be on the right track so your comments are always appreciated.