They are selling fast, and it promises to be jam packed with geeky fun! I’ll be giving my session on How Not to Code Flex Applications, and doing a joint presentation with Mike Labriola on cleaner living with Flex Unit 4.
What does $550 buy you at 360|Flex Indy? – http://tinyurl.com/rxtkb9
- Almost 60 sessions of Flex, AIR and ActionScript goodness
- 4 days of conference sessions
- 4 days of lunch (great for networking)
- 3 evening receptions at Rock Bottom (again, great for networking)
- 2 (maybe more) product launches (Axiis and others)
- 1 Bug Quash event on Sunday (come make Flex better)
- 1 Flex 101 hands-on also on Sunday (to get you prepped for the week)
- 1 Charity Code Jam over the course of the show (to earn some Karma points)
- 1 USB drive jam packed with copies of the sessions and code samples, plus some extra surprises
- A chance to attend the only 360|Flex of 2009
So stop reading this and buy your tickets already, ok?